Sunday 19 October 2014

More Renovation and Refurbishment

Hi

It's been a couple of months since I did a spot of R&R.  Well here are a couple more of my Prussian units that have been given a basing makeover.

The basing is very traditional in its look and is very much a through back to the way Peter Gilder did his. I blame John Ray for putting glororios pictures in the book 'A Military Gentlemen' and Phil Olleys blog. http://philswarcabinet.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-prussians-are-coming.html?m=1.

First up Grenadier Battalion 29/31. I painted these figures about 15 years ago.   
I certainly don't paint eyes on 28mm figures now. Figures by Foundry bought in the days I could afford them.




Second up a unit of Elite Prussians I bought years ago at Vapnartak showin the Merchants Hall at York.